Happy Friday friends!
I recently met up with my sweet friend Sulinya, who had just arrived home from an epic adventure in Asia. Sulinya is a seasoned raw chef; I am so inspired by her journey.
My sweet friend Sulinya and I made our own version of FullyRaw Kristina’s Rainbow Unicorn Cupcakes – SO MUCH YUM!
Our cupcake collaboration was an amazing turning point in my wellness journey!! It was my very first time creating a raw vegan treat — definitely more to come! We created decadent vegan cupcakes – gluten-free, dairy-free, egg-free, yeast-free, wheat-free. Our cupcakes were a delicious treat – budget friendly & nourishing to the body!
FullyRaw Inspired Vegan Cupcake, Sulinya & Gigi style:
- Pre-soaked walnuts
- Pre-soaked almonds
- Kristina used almond flour, we processed the almonds in my Vitamix*
- Kristina used mulberries. Raisins are comparable and less expensive*
- Seven Turkish figs
- Five pitted dates
- 1 capful of Trader Joe’s Alcohol Free Vanilla Extract
- Dash of Pink Himalayan Salt
- Squeeze of lemon juice
- Water to adjust texture
- Pre-soaked cashews
- 1 Ripe banana
- Two dates
- One Turkish figs
- Blue Majik
- As written on E3Live’s website: “Blue Majik is a proprietary, certified organic, and chemical free extract of Arthrospira platensis (Spiralina), a Nutrient Dense AquaBotanicalTM. Its stunning blue pigment contains both phycocyanin (PC) and non-PC compounds. This unique combination is not seen in standard Spirulina powder. PC is clinically shown to relieve physical discomfort, which means consumers feel better, can do more activity, and enjoy an overall better quality of life.”
- Blend all ingredients from base*
- Blend all ingredients from icing*
- You can use a food processor or high speed blender, like a Vitamix*
- Use a cupcake tray and fill with non bleached cupcake liners
- Fill cupcake liner with base, pat down and mold as desired
- Top with cupcake icing
- DIY piping bag can be created by inserting icing in a ziplock bag and pocking a small hole in the corner. We didn’t do this, so our icing looked less artsy. 🙂
- All ingredients were organic
- All ingredients were gluten-free, dairy-free, wheat-free, yeast-free, and egg-free
- To keep things simple, we created one blue cupcake swirl topping
Sulinya, thank you for sharing your tips & trick! Special thanks to my amazing Vitamix, without my kitchen companion, this would have not been possible. 🙂 ❤
Please feel free to share questions, comments, suggestions, etc. Thank you for stopping by my blog! Cheers to new beginnings! ❤